Believe it or not, but knowing how to make a website is one of the more essential skills you should master as a small business owner in this day and age.
Please bear with me! Here’s why:
- If you know how to make a website on your own, you will save a ton of money on web developers and designers.
- This will also allow you to follow the market trends and put new things on your website without needing a programmer’s help.
- You will effectively stay ahead of your competition because, while they have their projects slowed down by the need to consult developers, you will be able to build most things yourself (within reason, of course).
With that being said, the most important piece of the puzzle here is that you can learn how to make a WordPress website and then create something awesome for your business or project all on your own.
Last but not least, the RRR Services approach (no coding skills required) that we’re presenting here is incredibly budget-friendly. In fact, you can build and run your website for as little as ~$35 annually.
Here’s how to make a website on your own, step by step:
In a hurry? Here are your action shortcuts to get a site built in less than an hour:
- Use Domain Wheel to find the perfect domain name for your site.
- Buy your website hosting from Bluehost (from $2.95/month) and get your domain name free of charge.
- Get WordPress installed via the Bluehost interface.
- Here’s everything you need to know about WordPress – your WordPress 101.
- Get a WordPress theme.
- Get some must-have WordPress plugins.
- Start creating your pages and blog posts.
How to make a website – in bird’s eye view
Okay, here’s the plan for what we’re going to do in the next steps. The important thing to note is that it’s all DIY-able (if that’s a word) and that we’re minimizing the costs wherever possible.
In short, what you’ll end up with at the end of this guide is a functional, beautiful website that won’t put you into debt. Here’s what we’ll go through:
Step 1: Choose WordPress as your website platform
Truth be told, there are many website platforms that you can use when building a new site – Content Management Systems (CMS) is what they’re usually called.
The idea of a CMS is to give you some easy-to-use tools so that you’re able to edit your site’s content without any knowledge of coding. For the most part – from the user’s point of view – those CMS look much like the familiar interfaces at Facebook or Google Docs. You basically create new pages or documents, and then have them published to the web.
But enough with the technicalities! As I said, there are many CMS out there – more than 100, in fact, as listed by Wikipedia.
Luckily, though, picking the best one is simple. There’s only one king on top of the mountain – and it’s WordPress.
WordPress is used on more than 32% of all websites (data says). Again, that’s all websites!
To Know More Continue Reading …..
Contact Us On 7872084007